Interim Service Solutions
For over 14 years Melarbit Partners has successfully provided temporary support services in a variety of organizational settings.
To address the unforeseen needs brought about by COVID-19, Melarbit has adapted these services to help organizations navigate immediate challenges and advance longer-term goals.
Scope of Work
- Take Inventory: to quickly address your current situation by identifying and providing the expertise and team resources you or your organization needs currently
- Develop a Strategy and Plan: creating a strategic framework will provide a new perspective, expanded possibilities and plan to help you pivot and reposition your fundraising and philanthropic goals for longer-term financial viability and impact
- Execute: we provide the temporary staffing that allows you or your organization to act now to raise funds and visibility
Benefits and Return on Investment
- Temporary, qualified hands-on support to advance fundraising and philanthropic activity during this period of disruption
- Increased clarity on your strategy priorities
- Increased readiness when current crisis passes and a budget-friendly financial outlay
Investment and Timeframe
Interim fees are based on a daily rate and can be customized for a variety of situations. Interim staff are available by phone and email at agreed upon times. Melarbit President and Founder, Bruce Arbit, oversees all interim assignments.